click to follow

Sunday 22 July 2018

Him 2

That's the only thing attractive about him. The rest of his face was quite ordinary. But those eyes. They slice me up. 

With my heart beating fast,  “What are you doing?” I asked, my voice a high-pitched squeak as I flattened against the opposite wall. 


He radiated so much power for a plain looking man. “This is the employee changing room.”    

“You smell like vanilla and lavender,” he said, his mouth curving in a sensual line that did weird things to my ability to remain standing. 

I went weak in the knees. His voice was extremely low and I had to strain to catch what he said. 

I almost forgot that he was likely a weirdo or psychotic killer but I remembered quickly when he began walking toward me.


"Stop!” I cried, my voice shaking. “Or I’ll scream. Get out and leave me alone! Why are you stalking me? Leave me and forget me!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment