click to follow

Sunday 12 August 2018

Tales after dark 2

So, i had to sit on the dick and pretend I was just giving him a nice lap dance. Worse was the fact that the man wanted to make conversation! I felt so trapped.
He moved closer to us and tried to engage us in some discuss.


Uncle, I’ve currently got a nine inch schlong in my fucking twat. I wanted to die. My boyfriend made it worse my gently replying the man and flicking my clit.
He bent towards my ear and whispered ‘payback’ devlishly. I was stuck there with no hope of movement, yet he made sure he continued making me wetter and grinding me harder on his cock subtly.
I have never prayed so hard before in my life for someone to leave! 
After a few minutes, the man smiled at us and left. The relief that went through us was legendary.
He stood up and carried me towards the balcony and gave me the hardest fucking of my life, while slapping the heck out of my soft ass!

I’m getting wet telling you this tale. Watch out for my next series, ciao!

1 comment: