click to follow

Friday 23 November 2018

I want you (Lust Version)

I want to kiss you.
I want to wrap my hands around you.
I want to feel your skin against mine.
I want to fuck you.
I want to fuck you so hard.
I want to lick your sweat.
I want to inhale your scent.
I want to wrap my hands around you.
I want your hands hugging me.
I want to feel your teeth bite me.
I want to feel your incisor go deep into my skin.
I want you to fuck me like a beast.
I want you to unleash on me.
I want to feel you plow into me.
I want you to come in me.
I want that utmost satisfaction.
I want to cum from your tongue.
I want us to swap cum.
I want ypu to master me.
I want to dump you after.
I want to fuck your brother too.
And your best friend if he’s available.
With your whole squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment