click to follow

Thursday 25 May 2017

The CRAZY LUST 2

Tiwa

My daddy quickly pulled a robe around himself and stood tall. He looked like a god, about to pay retribution to lesser servants.



He spared a brief glance at the books all over the ground. My heart clenched in shame. What the fuck was my mom looking for?! "And yes! What is wrong with it? What is your problem? Is she not an adult?!" he raved.

She tried to interrupt him.."Shut up Titi! I am tired of all your sanctimonious bullshit! Tiwa is not a baby, or even under 18! She can choose to read whatever literature she Will!" he panted. I've never seen my father that angry.

"Quit embarrassing her this way! Stop it! You've been ruling her life any which way you wish! I didn't want to interfere, but this is the limit! For both Tiwa and I!"

He took a deep breath, then exhaled. His voice turned a tad lower.."I'm tired of all this, Titi. I've given up on you, but you're just too blind to realise it. You've become so narrow minded and bitter! I can't cope anymore."

He sighed.. "I'm not glad you came in- you interrupted one of the hottest sex of my life"- and me too, I thought to myself.. "But this is the perfect timing. Meet Mariah, " he gestured to the bed and the woman spread wide on it.

She didn't even flinch in shame or anything.. She merely smiled.. My eyes were glued to the sheen of sweet coating her beautiful light brown skin and her gorgeous melon shaped boobs. They looked magnificent. She looks magnificent.

"This is my fiancé- we're waiting for you to sign the divorce papers I now know you haven't read- if the shock on your face is any indication." He gazed at mariah with the most loving expression ever.

I wished somebody will gaze at me wit that expression of absolute adoration. I looked at mariah too and saw the reflecting answer in her eyes. This two loved each other..

My mom snapped out of her shocked daze and began spewing vitriolic words at the both of them. She called mariah a husband snatching whore and a slut. She raved and ranted, while I stood off in the corner, staring at the restraints holding her body firmly to the bed, her cunt- pretty, trimmed looking pink and Delicious.

I shivered.

Titi

So much anger i in my system right now. What a bastard! He fucked me over for a woman looking 10 years younger than me! I shook in angst while her stared at her spread on the bed, comfortable with the restraints.

I glanced at the huge diamond rock sitting confidently on her finger and winking at me mockingly. I felt another wave of anger slam into me.
"No problem!" I screamed!. "You're all sick! Insane, perverted! Sick people! Who ties up someone for their pleasure?! And what kind of slut allows nonsense like that?!" I stared at them, baffled.

I rushed out of the room as a rush of unwanted tears rushed to my eyes. I can't let them see my weakness. I cannot allow them into the deepest depths of my soul.
I raced through the courtyard-it's funny how some few minutes ago, I was passing with so much righteous indignation. Now, I'm completely broken.

I centered my office and slammed the door. Hot, bitter tears raced down my face, and I cried for everything. My pain, all I lost, Lanre and what my family has become.
I flipped through the rack of bills and letters on the table, and searched for the document. I saw it after some time and ripped it open.

There it laid, the bane of my life. My divorce papers. Me.. Divorce. I felt another surge of pain shatter through my reserves, and another flood of tears rush out.

I felt anger slam into me.. I picked up a pen and hesitated to sign, but then I remembered the girl he laid wide spread on his bed in his office and I got angry.

I penned my signature in an angry slash on the paper and finished it with a flourish. I'm done with that perverse man and his unholy lusts. I shuddered at how he wanted me to lay wide spread with restraints..

Tiwa

Deep down in my hearts of hearts, I was quite happy at the development. It's a huge distraction that totally made my mom forget the reason she called me home in the first place.

I felt sad for her, but incredibly happy for my dad- and I told him so. He was immensely relieved at my acceptance of mariah and it made him very happy.

I didn't and wouldn't dive or pry into the details of their divorce and the reason why. It's high time they separated and found happiness elsewhere.. I wished my mother all the luck in the world. It's obvious my dad has moved on.

I rang the bell to sope's house. He answered on the third ring and his eyes lit up when he saw me. He engulfed me in a big hug. "Baby, let continue.." I muttered.

He threw me on his bouncy bed. I looked up at him in shock.he.flipped me onto my belly, pausing to grip the twin halves of my behind in both hands and squeezing with a grunt of approval. “On your knees,” he demanded, his voice tight. “I want to see your beautiful ass in the air.”
 
I didn't dare hesitate. In fact, I felt completely submissive and decadent. I'm up for anything. I simply spread my knees and lifted my backside, ready and quivering.
He didn't wait a moment. There was no teasing, no readying either. No, it was a brutal assault from the start and I loved it!

His cock pressed at my entrance, thick and blunt and I shuddered as he rammed himself deep into my core. I groaned as the pain of being entered without warning faded into delicious fullness, the head of his cock banging against a crazy spot up my cunt!

My breasts bounced with each hard thrust, rubbing against the bed as he rode me hard. I was spiraling quickly, my channel gripping his cock, milking him with feral intent.
We spiraled into a daze of lust and I kept on chanting his name..

*****
I got the official invitation to my Fathers wedding.





No comments:

Post a Comment