click to follow

Thursday 18 May 2017

The regional Slut 3

The pastor looked at me; face aghast and shocked. I steadied my gaze and maintained it firmly.. Still looking scared and confused. A drop of tears rolled down my eyes and I sniffled. His eyes filled with concern once more.


I gently encouraged him to squeeze my breasts for lumps. His face turned professional and he laid his hands on my breast, squeezing rhythmically. I moaned in perversion-but he assumed it was pain and he gently told me sorry. I felt wetness gather at my lower lips. Fuck. Almost immediately, he removed his hands and declared there was no lumps. I realized I'm about to miss this opportunity.

I quickly laid flat on the sofa; while crying profusely.. "Sir, my breasts hurt.. Can you squeeze the both of them properly?" He looked at me in shock- but I still maintained my teary look..which seemed to convince him,

As he moved nearer, and almost touched my left breast- I flicked my coat open and my glorious boobs bounced into view- pert and sexy. He paled in shock and shifted back.."What is this mrs okon?!" he almost screamed.. I looked down in mock shame.."I'm sorry sir. But it hurts so much.., I thought.."

"You thought what Mrs Okon?! Excuse you! What nonsense!" I burst into tears. He looked confused all over again.."my breasts hurt so bad! I'm so scared! I'm ashamed to tell my husband and I came to confide in you..." He melted instantly. I gave myself a mental high five. What an idiot.

He hesitantly grabbed the breasts and squeezed them. I felt sensations build in my nether regions.. But then he dropped them.."Nothing there, Lucy".. I felt disappointed and had no choice but to cover up.

This bastard didn't fall for my ploy! I pulled my coat on and shuffled off the sofa.. "I'd be going now sir.." I mumbled, embarrassed at being rebuffed. I carried my handbag and moved to the door..

His hand flicked out to lock it. I stood rooted to the spot.. Then I felt his breath on my neck.. And his body. I knew if I tilted my back, I'd feel his hard body behind me. My heart thudded and time stood still.

He moved closer.. Until I pressed so tightly against the door; I could see my breathe fog on it. I felt his cock press hard into me from behind.. While crowding me. My pantless pussy gaped and started squirting juices of joy.

He gently rotated his hips and grinded hard on my ass. Fuck. I could feel the blood drain from every cell in my brain to supercharge my clit.. He bit my ears and murmured words into it.. Fucked up words i didn't expect a pastor to know..

This man of God fucked me like the end of the world was coming. It was like the Apocalypse was here. Apocalyptic. Smashing. He smashed my ass. This man fucked me to kingdom come. I recited all the hymns I knew in praise.

He fucked up my pussy. His schlong was thick and fat- not too long.. And it crammed me full to the brim. I was lit up. Situated. Destroyed. My life rotated. I began to pray silently for him to cum!

He continued pistoning into me with little abandon and I scream in pleasurised terror! My pussy never lost it's juice because he kept on shoving his fingers inside. And wiping it on his dick that's drilling my asshole wide.

He thoroughly sodomized me. For the first time in my life, I had an anal orgasm. And I fell in love with him. What we were doing is so bloody nasty, it seemed so right! He fucked my ass harder, fingered my pussy and tapping my spot with a wicked curl of his fingers.

I came like a woman possessed.

He lashed my rectum with cum and It stung hard like fire pricks up my asshole.. And swerved m into another fit of orgasimic contractions. He pulled out his dick and wiped the mess on my coat

"Next time, you're going to lick your asshole off my dick" .. He said with an impassive face. I felt a thrill go through me.. Have I found the nastiest partner ever? A call came in and I rushed from his office.

I realised I'd just being played.
The bastard!

I got home and got a shock.. My kids were back! Looking all grown up and matured. Pictures didn't do them justice.. Especially my Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment