click to follow

Monday 22 May 2017

The regional slut 6

My pussy quivered as juices dribbled from it... "Touch me.." I moaned. My cunt quivered as juices dribbled from my passage, slicking the way. I could sense Jo fighting an internal struggle, but within seconds had me on my back. “I can’t seem to help myself,” he admitted, shocked at his own actions as he fumbled with his belt and pants... "For fucks sake, you're the mother of my best Friend!" he groaned.


“Oh good God, this is unnatural but I want it so badly!” He groaned as I grabbed at him, wrapping my hot hands around his long, curved length. He was so different from all the other cocks I've fucked, even from my hey-days in the village.

I felt insatiable. I wanted him to quench this fire he's started!.. I slipped his cock into my mouth, sucking eagerly and wantonly on his straining erection, as his balls slapped my chin and he buried his cock down my throat.

He held my head in place as he fucked my wet and willing mouth. I needed cock after cock. I wanted more! I wished a cock was pounding me right now!.. I groaned, lost to the sensations racing through my body, making mincemeat of rational thought.

He pushed me away before he could cum in my mouth and I fell back only to sink onto my hands and knees, my ass lifted in offering. “Take me!” she begged. “I need to feel a cock inside me before I go insane!” I looked into his eyes, dark and crazed with lust. An intense feeling of déjà vu washed through me..

Before i could come through with that thought, He slammed his cock inside me, rough and hard, just the way I liked it.. He gripped my hips for better leverage and pumped his cock into me like a piston, ramming into my juicy hole without stop.

He hit a secret sweet spot deep inside her, making me squirt and dribble down my thighs into the fine stitches of the duvet beneath us. The sounds of our animalistic fucking filled the air between us.

He grunted as he buried his cock deep inside me, touching my womb with the bulbous head, pounding my pussy until i moaned with pure pleasure. “You dirty mom-slut,” he gritted out, banging me as hard as he could, punctuating each thrust with nasty talk worse than what micheal could think of and getting me wetter.. The sucking sounds getting me insane.

I arched her back for a deeper penetration and I cried out as he yanked a handful of my hair. The sudden dominance spoke to something deep inside her and I shuddered as I released more cream and washed his cock with sex juices afresh..

I revelled in my shameless fucking. I felt alive and invincible.."take it all,” he demanded in a harsh groan. “Take my cock!” I squeezed my eyes shut as pleasure rocked me, his balls slapping hard against my ass cheeks until I suddenly stiffened and I lost myself to the sensations inside me.

I squeezed my internal muscles to the point of delicious pain and Jo uttered a throaty groan as he poured his cock into me, soaking my womb and creaming my core. I shuddered in pleasure and felt fully satiated.. I opened my eyes and saw micheal leaning on the door jamb.

Shock rushed through me, with sickening dread. He smiled lasciviously.."This is much more better than I imagined mother, very good.." His hands squeezed his cock, and I felt a spike of pleasure race through me..

"You're going to be our hot slut mom.. He's my best friend and your daughters fiance.."

My eye's rounded in shock and cold filled me.."yes mom, you're such a bitch, only 2 or more cocks can bank your bitch like need for cock.." He looked thoughtful.."May be I'd arrange for several more cocks., anything for my lovely mom.."

I felt a perverse thrill.. Jo was beginning to finger my pussy again and I moaned.. He did it without even looking at me.. His fingers just buried in my twat, fucking me hard..

Micheal advanced.. And pulled off his shorts.. Slapped my cheeks and buried his cock deep in my mouth.. I choked in agonized pleasure.. Jo's fingers fucked me faster..

"Jo is our pastor's son mom, just found that out recently.., what a coincidence right? We're almost family.." I almost fainted!


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment