click to follow

Saturday 15 December 2018

KONGI VI (He Was More)


Image result for sexy picture drawing

DID WE KNACK? 

Oh yes! We did! Multiple times and I have no regrets. There was no way I could say No to such alluring dick, it was irresistible—I have seen it form ambiguous long shapes in trousers when in its prowess, ever since have I had it as a dream to one day take it in. 

It was against all I was taught as a child, ironically; my first sex was a hood sex, with a hood dick and on a hood bench; yeah you read right — a hood bench.  Wonderful cold night, after the rain had disturbed the day, we were seated at Kongi’s favorite spot, I was taking him through some English lessons as he was preparing at that time to go back to school, we have had two hours of serious and focused lecture thus I was bored and tired; So I pleaded that we did something else, he obliged in the most surprising way, it was pitch dark with another looming rain, the cold was brute, he chose to sing for me, he made me promise not to laugh, I haven’t seen him want to sing, it was a ‘go’ for me, I grinned hard, it was quiet, the rain and its wetness had sent people to bed and some to liquor joints. He began to sing to me with gravely voice, very low in tone and melodic, it was the Bob Marley’s Three Little Birds song, I was seated on his laps, facing him and backing the road where we were. 

His hands were placed on my waist and mine around his neck as I listened to his rendition, a stellar performance, his spoken English was at its best when he sang, it was magical, I am not sure he’d do that during the day or in the presence of his followers. The cold was at anger, hitting me hard despite wearing a cardigan but kongi seem okay putting on a tank top exposing him, his skin was glowing brightly, I ran my hand around his body like I was looking for something, I inspected his biceps and well-engineered edges, he had his hands on my booty, I cozied up, swerving my hair from left to right as a go-ahead for him just knack. I was flooding in my pant already, it was tsunami, Kongi was a horrible kisser, he had no upbringing in that aspect, I assume him to be one who will want to get to business, I had to convince myself that it would be a sexy thing to do, he appeared like one who wouldn’t make the ultimate move, I pulled my cardigan so as to feel the cold better and send a needy message to Kongi was was busy telling me how perfect my body is 
“Bros, I need you inside of me” this I said in my mind

Of million and one things running through my head; Kongi was yet to do any, he appeared scared or timid; I dunno exactly, I was busy waiting for the move, I pulled my blouse and his jaw dropped, a sting of reality I guess, I felt his Penis go from 0 to 100, I was feeling the joy of fulfillment, he fondled on my charged breast, a very manly grip, equal dose of pain and pleasure, he sucked hard on the nipples, soft moans filled the air, I felt his warm saliva on my breast, my whole nerve ran a frantic race to that region, he pressed me to himself in a way that should mean danger: 
“I’m a virgin” I quickly mentioned because I was sensing the possibility of an overwhelming pain; 
“I can do it,” he said 


His response made no actual sense, stirred a concoction of feelings, sounding both like a threat and a romantic comment simultaneously, the ghetto hastiness began to show, he got hyper with a shaky, desperate and needy body, he glowed differently, osmosis in feelings, one time I feel loved, the other — I feel like a prey, he carried me suddenly and it dawned that I have woken a lion that hungry and injured. His strength illicit an atmosphere of force but his words regulated the tension. He placed me on the bench after losing my skirt and deftly shifted my panties to one side of my thigh, soft breeze, I felt it in my below. At this point; my initially ready vagina was barely confident. My back on the bench reminded me of the night I escaped rape, Maybe I didn’t think it through, I heard ding sounds from belt losing and zzzzzrrrhhhg — the zip soup followed, I began to pant, my moan diffused with fear. Kongi sensed and asked if I was ok; he was curious, put a pause to all activities to confirm my comfortability. His inclination somehow confirmed to me that I’m not wrong; I am still on course; living the dream I never had. Lol! 


After my reaffirmed consent, Kongi went on with the ritual, he made sure the bench was comfortable enough for the moment, I was more relaxed and ready, only in my mind tho! 😂 Every other part of my body was frightened.

His penis crawled like a scavenging snake, I reached out to feel it, not for romantic reasons this time but to relay to my body the pain that is about to hit it, the veins on the dick tho, Kongi chuckled as I inspect the piece of hard meat 
“O n feel e abi? “ he asked in the hood accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment