click to follow

Friday 23 November 2018

I want you (Love Version)


I want you.
My King.
I want to feel your love.
Your arms telling me its fine.
Protecting me.
I want to spoil you.
I want to give you the world.
I want to know I’m your Queen.
I want us to be the rulers of our kingdom.
I’m the Ying to your yang.
I love you immensely.
I want to ease your pains.
I want your problems to seep away.
I want to be your missing rib.
I want to help you.
I want to support you.
I want to be here for you.
I want to own you.
I want you to feed me your soul.
I want to know im yours
I don’t ever want you to go.
Please don’t ever leave me.
I’m scarred from promises failed.
I know you wont let me down.
I think of you everyday.
My thoughts are like a mirage.
I stalk you everywhere.
It’s unfortunate you’re not mine.
Together, we could be power.
We can conquer the world.
But you don’t even know I exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment