click to follow

Friday 23 November 2018

Conflicted

I feel so dumb right now. 
I mean, no one has ever made me cry thrice in a day ever. 
I feel like a complete mess. 
A mess. 
A beautiful mess. 
I know I’d make sense of it as time passes though. 
Do i feel dumb? Yes. Stupid? Hi No. 
These things happen. I feel so powerless too. 
I wish i could sweep away all his problems with a snap of my fingers. 
Unfortunately, I can’t. Like, why am I a waterwork today? 
Miserable.
 Everything went to shambles. 
I tried to make things better. 
I felt being frozen was nothing. 
All I wanted was to see his smile. 
The one I always wanted to see in reality. 
I had lofty dreams of us making up and it being fine, and suddenly, it all crashes.
I think I just want space.
I think I need to think.
I’m happy and sad in rows.
Conflicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment