click to follow

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Rebound Tales 6


Sigh. I’m so mentally tired. 
So much work to do, hardly anytime to sneak in a good fuck. Tonight, I decided to attend a widely acclaimed show. Tickets were sold out, but trust me, I got a pass from a friend of mine.
It was a music concert and unfortunately, I couldn’t get the VIPs like I usually do. I decided to be a good sport about it and still attend. A famous rock star was performing tonight and I couldn’t wait to feel the beat thump in my blood, and even maybe pick up a man home.
Soon enough, I was feeling the electric beats thumping through me and the vibe the crowd gave off was crazy asf! I could feel the bass thump in rythm to my clit.
As i was jumping up and catching my fun, I felt hands touch me. Warning bells rang through me. I turned back, ready to slap the person; until I saw that it was Nick. Fuck!



‘Heyy baby’ he said. I could not hear him.. but I read his lips. I smiled. His hands got a little bolder and instead of the rush of anger I expected to have, something else pooled inside me. Desire.
His sweaty body pressed closer to me and I can feel his hand screwing up my skirt. In a short while, he’s slid his fingers into my already dripping cunt.
It’s crazy.
The music.
All the crowd.
Getting fingerfucked in public in the midst of thousands of other people.
I moaned and the sound got swallowed up in the crazy yellings of the crowd. Next thing, I felt the thick head of his long cock breaching my pussy walls.
He pressed closer to my back. No gap at all. Here we are; sweaty, smelly, and I’m getting thoroughly fucked in damn public.
He grind harder into me and I felt him bump my cervix over and over. He couldn’t give me long thrusts. The zipper of his jean scratched my ass and added a dimension of pain i never expected. It was crazy. We fucked like this for a while; my clit thumping to the beat of the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment