click to follow

Thursday 4 October 2018

Rebound tales 4

We didn’t speak after that day. Well, I never expected him to beep me. Its the normal meet once and smash cycle. Ugh.
I lay in bed tonight, running different images through my head. Thoughts of all those dicks I’ve fucked back to back sprinting across my consciousness. Feck! I’ve definitely been on a crazy dick rampage.
Thinking of dicks is making me wet though. I scroll through the hundreds of DMs i have and didn’t see any spectacular message. Just your average lame messages. Then I decided to go through my requests. Swiped and swiped until i found one.
‘A rose for a damsel’ it read. It’s so different, so acute. At that moment, I yearned to be loved. To be cherished. That message made me feel beautiful.
I accepted it and soon enough, I’m talking with him. He’s perfect. His voice is perfecter. He calls me his doll.
Countless nights, I rub my clit to the sound of his voice. He doesn’t know i do it. But at night, when he calls me after a long day from work, I use my earpiece to listen to him and I feel myself steadily getting consumed by lust.
I will find my hands creep towards my always pantyless pussy— easy access. I rub and rub slowly while his voice washes over me; telling me mundane tits and bits about himself.
Thats the part I love the most. I love hearing everything about a man. I love knowing him. I love to know he trusts me enough to confide in me. I love listening to men.
He tells me everything.
I can’t keep track of the orgasms I’ve wrung from my body; listening to him.
Curiously enough; I don’t want to ever meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment