click to follow

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Crimson

Love, Rage and Courage.

Aggressive, Energetic and impulsive.

Cremated... But rose like a phoenix with these feelings I can't shake off.

I can't seem to brush it off.

A fuel is burning inside of me, my insides are lit with a fire  that is all consuming and all I see is red.

All I see is bloodshed.

All I see are those who claimed to have my back but then they fled.

I can feel my pulse racing as my anger takes the better of me.

Vengeance is slowly becoming the theme.

Imagine shooting shots and they only hit the rim.

Imagine being fouled as you layup to the hoop.

You try and you get blocked, you try again and still the result is same, you discover you're hooked to a loop.

So what then is a man to do with all of this rage?

Flip a new page?

Just like that?

You mean without bringing all of these to the glare of the world's stage.

In truth I love y'all, but I'm trying to understand why to me y'all have become Saul; standing tall and leading the attack against me.

Stabbed me in the back and pulled me off my tracks.

I never saw it coming, for the red of love had covered my eyes.

From underneath you pulled me from my highs.

So now in the stead of that red I see crimson.

That same red with a tinge of blue.

It's a reminder that I am coming.

Crimson, crimson in my veins and it's the fuel with which my soul is driven.

In its sea I've been swimming, bidding my time and observing through a prism.

There's no more being timid.

Once bitten, twice shy.

I've been twice bitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment