click to follow

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Rebound tales 3

I met his eyes across the street. You know that prickly feeling at the back of your neck when someone is staring hard at you? Yes, that one. I swing back instinctively and hit his gorgeous eyes, smack dab. I lick my mental lips. Yummy. My eyes made a quick flick to his crotch.
He’s packing. Yummy.
I deliberately wink at him and I saw him double take in surprise. Lol. He casually strolled up to me and we got talking. We set up a meeting and voom, I’m at his place. Fuck.

We’ve agreed to take it slow and all that bull crap but honestly, we’ve been sexting a lot and I was mad horny. I got to his place and he could not keep his hands off me. Kisses here, a peck there, I felt like the only girl in the world. His hands are wandering all over my body, squeezing my tight ass and caressing my thick thighs.

I feel my legendary self control sweep. He’s wiped off the memory of any other man off my silly mind. I couldn’t give a fuck about the other two guys. His hands are big and they squeezed my perfectly shaped tits through my bra. Dammit.

I flung my panties into the dust and rode him till dawn.
By the way, he’s Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment