click to follow

Saturday 29 September 2018

Rebound Tales 2

I started looking around.. Who will I use to replace this gaping hole is my mind? And pussy to be precise! I met the next guy- Ben. Actually, I slid into his DMs. We got talking and all and he’s the absolute best person ever. You guessed it again. I’m a slut. I have no ounce of fucking shame.
I fucked him on the first date. We had sex over and over and as a matter of fact, he gives great head. When he latches his tongue on my pussy, my leg and body vibrates.
Countless times, thoughts of him assault my senses at odd times and I masturbate to his memories. I think I actually fell in love with this one because he made me go tupsy turvy. He swept me off my feet and proceeded to ask me out. I agreed to get cuffed.
This moment I’m alright, the next im crying if he doesn’t pick my calls. I think i went bat shit crazy.
A few days later, i felt him growing distant— ‘I cannot do this anymore’ he said.
‘Fine’ I reply. ‘Can I still get your dick though’
‘I’ll give you all the dick you want’ he said.
That night, we met up and fucked. We didn’t say anything about the relationship issue and I guess it was perfect that way. I called him 2 days later to schedule for another fuck but he didn’t pick my calls. Nor return it. Oh well, I guess that’s over.
It would be nice to fuck him again though. I mean, he promised to always give me the dick at least.
Well, I guess I wasn’t worth either his love nor dick.
He lasted for just a menstrual cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment