click to follow

Monday 26 March 2018

Hamil Dirty Diary 3

26th march, 2018.

Trust me, I didn't bother to separate the women fighting. Honestly, they are mad. Why are they fighting over me? Neither are married to me, and infact, the 3 of us are in the wrong. wdf. I cursed the fact that this means I'm losing the both of them, while I drove out of the premises.



I'm not ready to be caught in the drama of 2 old bitches. lol. This women are funny. Am i SUPPOSED TO KEEP FIDELITY while they are married to their husbands? I don't think so. I am driving on the highway, enjoying the wind washing through my convertible. Yeah, one of them got me the car and once I possess a possession from any cougar, the first thing I suggest after fucking their brains out is to change the property to my name. Very smart. I've never lost before.



I scroll through my phone and gave a very hot cougar a call. Antonia. Antonia is a beautiful black american who's actually quite young. She's 40 and so yummy. I take actual pleasure in banging her. Shes beautiful, intelligent and fun to be with and she looks nothing like her age. She responded to my call with a purr that got my cock very hard.

We planned to meet up and I am filled with excitement. Not only do I get to bang her snatch, I also get paid for doing it. Yummy. Id be back with the full gist tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment