click to follow

Monday 26 March 2018

Delilahs Dirty Diary 3

26th, march 2018

Today is the most awkward day of my life. First off, I absolutely cant believe that I fucked my coworker. urrrrgggghhhhh. I woke up feeling like everything was a dream.. unfortunately, it was not. I took the bus- i cant imagine driving in this state of mind.



All through the trip to work, I was praying that he falls sick. How will i face him? There's no way to defend my actions because I was neither high nor drunk. I was a consenting adult who got her brains fucked out. jeeez. I cant believe myself. Im full of regrets today and damn, I wish we never had sex.

The keke man dropped me in front of the office and I decided to breeze in like nothing happened. Warning: Never use your co worker as a rebound, just because the man you love dumped you for a better looking man. GO TO THE CLUB AND FIND A REBOUND. NEVER THE OFFICE. NEVER.

Karma will not let me rest. who do I see first?? Tunde. The coworker I fucked yesterday while my mind was engulfed by another man. His eyes met mine and his lips tip into a beautiful half smile that made my breathe catch. NOOOO. Did my traitorous pussy just melt? No NO no! I cant believe that after all the preaching i gave myself in the shower, I am melting at the sight of his beautiful smile. gaaah.

I ignored him and entered my office, slamming the door behind me. I heard his deep chuckle.

I vow to ignore him, im not going to fuck him again. Office romance is the last thing i need in my life right now. I need to mourn the loss of a bastard I was engaged to for 5 years like a good woman, meanwhile, he was fucking my cousin- classic case of female stupidity.


No comments:

Post a Comment