click to follow

Sunday 25 March 2018

Delilahs Dirty diary 2

Friday, 23rd March 2018.
Past.

I was bent over on my colleagues desk that fateful evening. Our boss had quickly gone to pick up something fast- an opportunity we've been waiting for.



He fucked the hell out of me. It was heavenly. Although all I could think about was HIM. The memories of fucking him merged with fucking my coworker.

I encouraged him to pound me harder. I need him to fuck out the pain wracking my insides.

He pulled apart the lips of my twat and dug a finger into me-along with his cock. The fullness was supreme.

I wanted to burst and I could feel tears drop. Am I a bitch for loving this? Yes, absolutely. He placed his hands on my back and fucked me deeper.

I could literally feel the head of his cock in my womb. As if he read my thoughts, he flipped me over and I saw the pleasure written all over his face.

He pulled out of my cunt and arranged me properly on the desk. He slid in back, pressing my back and making me fuller with his cock.

I can feel the stringy hairs of his pubes tickle my crotch. My juices spilled harder. He began to screw me. His cockhead dug onto the mouth of my womb and I came.

Fuckkkkkkkk. I loved that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment