click to follow

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Delilah Dirty Diary 4

27th, march 2018.

Today, I kept on seeing tunde everywhere I went to. He's always around the corner, waiting for me with lewd stares. what did i tell you? very huge mistake. why wont he be mature about this? must he dog my steps?
That aside, let me tell you all about my break up.

I have been dating my "boyfriend" for as long as I could remember. He was ny everything. We met at an event.. He is so handsome, suave and neat with a very good sense of humor.

I fell in love on the 3rd date.. You see, I broke my rules for this guy. Normally, I bed men as I meet em but I was reserved for him. I studied him and believed he preferred a much more salient woman.

I didn't allow the first kiss until after 3 months and we finally had sex when he told me "I love you" after 6 months. Everything was perfect. He loved me and I did him and we were making our way to a proposal.

Then I caught him with my cousin. Fucking her the way he never fucked me. Kissing her with much more passion and joy than he evsr bestowed upon me throughout our 5 years together. I saw and almost felt the attraction between the both of them and Im hurt.

What did I do

Im back in my office and tunde has been using different excuses to com by. Im tired. what am I going to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment