click to follow

Sunday 25 March 2018

Hamil Dirty Diary 1

25th, March 2018.

I'm a gigolo and boy, life for us is not easy. I know you're thinking a gigolo?! Yes. I Graduated cum laude from a reputable university but I have nothing to show for it.



I was a gentle guy, shy and always had the pleasure of beautiful women all around me. They say its because I'm tall and handsome. Oh well.

Anyway, my friend introduced me to the business and ever since then, I've been flourishing. It's a tough job just like your everyday job - hey wait. Dont go judging me yeah? You'd do it too in my shoes.

Anyway, this evening, I've been caught. I've been two timing my current cougar with another sexy one.. And I didn't know they were friends.

I just finished giving my regular cougar the doggie of lifetime when her best friend came into the house - voila! It's my other bitch.

Have you ever had two 50year old women tearing their clothes because of you? No, I'm sure.

Don't ever pray to be in my shoes. I have to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment