click to follow

Saturday 31 March 2018

The Janitor 1


JANITOR
There is an apocryphal that Abuja is the city only for the rich, it is arguable and I cannot tell you for sure, but there is ostentatious display of wealth and gunning usage of power in the relatively small northern state. It is the first state in the county i.e in Abuja; you don't talk to anybody just anyhow because you don't know who they are or who they roll with, my father long gave me that orientation before his demise.



He moved to Abuja and worked there while we stayed at Benin our hometown. He was not very educated but you won't want to call him an illiterate; real life and hardship was the education my father got. He was a hustler and every one of us in the family respected that; he was not so rich but he made sure we had the basic necessity in complementary supply.



He was the man of the house and whether he is around or not, I was very close to him because I was the first boy of the family. I have an elder sister, two other younger sister and the last born a boy. My father communicated very many core life values to me; verbally and in deeds and he made sure I got some lessons that will help me through life.

My great father died three years ago and I had to fill his very big shoes of responsibilities. The things I inherited from him was a diary filled with numbers, a gold wrist watch and an address in Abuja. He told me to promise him that my sisters will graduate from school before marrying and that my kid brother will be the doctor he is yearning to be. He handed over the materials and died in my hands, I did not mourn much because of he begged me not to.

I moved to Abuja three years ago (three months after my dad's death) - everything he gave to me were the tools I needed; the address was his rented apartment in the outskirt of the flamboyant Asokoro part of Abuja. I called the numbers as he told me to, and his friend who I called first on arrival came to see me, confirmed to me that my father had secured his own job for me here in Abuja.

I started work as a warehouse keeper in one of the big Logistics company in Abuja. I called other numbers in the diary and there was intervention by each individual on how I will go about my hustle in here. A year after, I was working in shifts, four hours as warehouse keeper and other hours as a taxi driver.

I had to learn to be a man at 22, the respect for my father grew immensely and I saluted his effort in keeping the family's body, mind and soul together! I was sending money home functionally and it was as  though my dad was still alive, my elder sister is now in her 400L in the University of Benin, my immediate younger joined her and is now in her 200L, the other is preparing for her O level exams, and I have been doing good as my mother always told me.

I enrolled part time too in a culinary school sometimes last year and I am studying to be a chef. It has been a journey smooth enough to be thankful for, until early this year when the Logistics company laid off workers to control cost of which I was a victim.
Hard times began to set in as Taxi driving cannot comfortably manage the kind of burden I have; especially due to the fact that I do not own the car. Understanding the nooks and crannies of the environment and how well taxi business pays; I decided to gather up my saving to get a car for the taxi business.

Not just any car, but the type that the rich folks will consider to enter. with the savings I had, lending from my father's friends and the few friend I'd made, I raised the money for the car in the space of four months.
Many things had to be on hold at home as my kid sister had to wait another year to write exams, one of my sister had to skip a semester and other hiccups. I knew what I was into when I got the car; I pimped it to the Asokoro, Garki and Gwagwalada taste, it is a Toyota corolla sport car and I registered with the online taxi agents and numerous others.

The money began to roll in as time passed by; kudos to hard work. I was loved by my customers probably because I am learned and relate well with them. Things leaped a bit but financial traffic was still featuring.
I applied for the job of a janitor with Roscoe agency and I was called up early enough, and I explained that I will be doing a night shift because I work and go to school too. I assured them of a standard service. After much deliberation, I got the job!.

It was a good pay and it's adventurous; it paid by the hour (2,200 an hour) and I work for five hours, all through the night. Because I have a car; I was given more good places to cover on different nights; deluxe hotels, firms, houses etc in the best part of the town.

This has been my curve in the last nine months and things are gradually getting back to place; now than when I was in the warehouse, I can afford things for myself and my relatives. I moved to a new apartment with my friend in another fair part of Abuja for easy mobility. Life is fair, hardwork is paying well, I am doing well with culinary school, taxi driving is going well too and the Janitor job is crowning my effort.

Every morning is a pay day, not every Nigerian can say that! I and my friend John was posted to Mannie and Lannie guest house to work, John was ill and I decided to cover for him, the place was in the very famous Maitama estate. I drove there using the address I was given by my boss orally.
It was a very silent building with no obvious activity. I got to the gate, relayed to the security men my purpose of coming, and after some elaborated protocols of rigorous searching, they allowed me in.
The search fueled my curiosity about what the place was all about, its very quiet and without people milling about. I got scared at some point and remembering this is Abuja; the home of the powerful, I remembered also that I didn't see any sign post of the place anywhere; top it all, my phone was seized from me.

With fear; I said prayers in my heart as I carried my cleaning agents in the gallery looking building. Another staff was my compass to the point where my service was needed. Opening the door, I did a double take. Soft ft instigating music hit me and I saw an interior setting like a lounge; with a lot of people, lights so red like an orgy is going on.. women were in more populace  than men and they were only in panties, strategically arranged, some male were on the poles, dancing in a very sexy way. The view hit me in shock.

I thought this was the job of a woman, really? Men strip? it was raining money, and some were displayed like they were auctioning. subsequently; one of the seated women will make a request and the guy will come to take her in the lead of the ushers, the whole staff from the look of things here are male and their customers are the women, but my question is whether it is a brothel or a spa?! I'm seriously confused.

"I like that one in uniform" a voice said audibly and all I saw was a green light on me, I was not sure what was happening because I had began to doze at a corner, waiting to be called upon to clean, "or is he too expensive?" the voice inquired.

Two men in suit came to me, in their late 40s and both bald, they said "It is your lucky day today" - I was dumbfounded as to their insinuation, "I don't understand you" I replied politely and one of them swiftly interrupted moving closer to me "that woman wants you to fuck her and get paid, is that not a win-win for you?" - Damn he was raw and very precise.

I was still trying to digest his statement when he confirmed the woman is willing to pay two million for my service and have paid half in advance. My ears stood like that of a gun dog, two million Naira! life and direct, I was staring at the two of them with indecision, "should we tell her No and return her money? it is your call!" one of them said. Who the fuck drops 2 million to get fucked?! A woman for that matter!

This was happening fast, I was not thinking straight and it is evident that I am wasting the precious time of these men, they were about leaving taking my silence for a "No" - whether it is the devil or not, I don't know, I held the hands of one and agreed, their face lit up with joy.
They ushered me to the a room, taking off my over raw uniforms and gave me new set of black pant to wear, also they gave me a drink, more like a milk shake; looking all creamy. I don't know what it is but I took it any way.

They asked for my account number and wired in my presence #400,000; they confirmed the remainder will be sent after my service, I was ecstatic. I know how long it takes me to save up 400k and I am getting it in just one night and in a speed of light. I requested for my phone to check and I saw 400k dancing as my account as my balance, even my account was happy.

I hugged the job at this junction. I was feeling an insane rush through me and I am getting very hyperactive. I was talking and acting with frills, my hands was bulging with my veins and I'm sure if i looked in the mirror, my eyes would be dilated too. My dick was hard as cement now, and aching to be used. Where is all these strength coming from?

I sat close to my mistress for the night, slim and creamy melanin color. She was wearing a fitted but long black gown, the perfume she was wearing is enough to want to dive into her, her silver chain peeping.
She's sipping a Russian brand krov scotch. That tells me that she is warming up for the night, though she was keeping a calm straight face.

I moved closer to her, keeping a very cozy body relationship. Her flawless skin was glowing, and with the auspice of the light, I was able to see too that she is not all that young; maybe late 40s or early 50s.
Something in that drink I was given is messing with my head, I couldn't help myself as I leaned in to kiss the woman, the morale was at its apogee! I'm absolutely crazy for her; all my inhibitions are down!

She was not surprised though, she responded in a shy way, she suggested we go to her room and I obliged without a word. I gulped the rest of her drink and stood like a wounded lion, my dick is putting in work to just tear its way our of my pants.
I feel within myself like I am going to wreck my client's pussy tonight.. Fuck, I'm going to destroy that cunt. She paid for it. We went in her lodged room in a staggering gait. I went straight to the bathroom, eased myself first and had a shower.. It was hard to do so without fucking her first; but I'd sweated and I needed to give her the full experience.

The water beat my back softy, and my cock hard and very hot, It laid turgid and heavy while pointing straight up to my stomach. Its been awhile i fucked though.. Arousal ran rampant in my veins. I stroked it and held it like I was I looking for the owner.
I walked into the room in that manner and I met my client undressed, looking so fucking edible. She asked that I let her have her bath too, my dick found this very pesky, and time wasting. It wants to sink into her heat now!

She was looking a little petrified at the fierce look on my face and curved hard dick. I agreed and asked her to make it fast. I laid myself on the bed facing the ceiling. Its a mirrored one; and I could see through the mirror what was scary about me.
I saw my veins looking like they are going to explode, my broad chest, the very complete six packs are angry and needs to unleash it on something! I waited for minutes too long for her and I was getting pissed, the horniness is now disastrous, my dick was hard standing without any support whatsoever.

 I went to knock the bathroom door and she said she is sorry, "for what?" I asked in a very low aggressive manner, "My period just came" she declared!! NO way! something has to be done, "I don't mind" I said trying to contest. She kept the door locked, I lost my cool and start to bang on it, It was like I was on drugs or was I? she sounded very petrified,
"I don't make love when I am on my period, besides; my stomach is aching badly" - she was trying to reach an agreement with me, "Fuck No! we need to fuck!!" I answered her. I continually banged on the door..what the fuck?! I need to fuck something now! Fuck. I felt near bursting.

Amidst the dilemma, the security came in after hearing our not-sexual noise, they tamed me and opened the door for the naked woman. My strength rejuvenated and I struggled against the men holding me with might and vigor that i cannot even explain. I need to just pounce on this woman and get this load out of me! I need to fuck her now. Feel her pussy fisting the fucking shit out of the dick. It's going to ram the fuck outta her!

I struggled harder and they called for back up. I couldn't reach her anyway because it was me against six men. I was furious and it appears everyone understands why, and no one was blaming me for it. Something jabbed into my bulging arms and I blacked out almost immediately.

I woke around noon the following morning in front of the company I worked for as a janitor. Dressed in my overall uniform, I struggled to remember all that happened prior.. I was sure I went to a guesthouse and I was offered a job! I checked my phone and the 800k increase was smiling at me, that confirmed some facts to me.

 It was a paradox for me and few scene from the Odyssey flashed like vision in my eyes, my tongue was sore which reminded me that I drank a lot of scotch! I nursed the torment for the whole day, all that came to me was just making the already puzzled situation hard, nothing was definite so I had no clear explanation about last night; something was sure though, there will be taxi driving today.

I got a text message from my company in the evening informing me where I will be working in tonight, Saba Nyaki auditing firm, very popular and because of the car I own, I was given to go and clean up the place.
I set out at night to maitama estate, and more flashes were coming to me as the place looks very familiar, though I cant really place it. The routes and street lights looked like they were talking and trying to communicate something to me.

I drove through to the location of the firm, got my tools and strolled in, I was expected so I got very friendly approach from the security, I bought them kilishi too as a good street oriented boy! The firm was on the 7th floor of  the 10 storey building. I used the elevator, getting to the seventh floor, I wasted no time at all, I got hold of my earphone and jammed my songs as I work which was my tradition right from time.

I was cleaning the offices and their tools, mopping happily in the rythm of the reggae music I was listening to and when carried away; I sing aloud. Two hours passed and I was almost done, when I noticed the lights were on in one of the offices. I went there to see what was happening and I saw somebody virtually glued to a laptop; a woman.

She was using earpiece too and so couldn't hear as I said hello, then I walked close to her. On seeing me, she almost ran out of her clothes, palpably scared and yelled at me, "what the hell are you doing here?" she asked scornfully.

"I am the janitor for tonight here" i answered without delay. She calmed down a bit and drank some water. She faced me back and studied me attentively. She looked like she knows me before, her face lit and my flashes began to come again but this time very definitive.
She dragged me out of the duress and told me where she knows me from; "you were the guy from last night at M&L" - it immediately began to make sense to me. She apologized to me for the ugly occurrence, she got me talking and we franchised a little.

She asked if I was still horny from what I was given last night, and I politely said no, we talked the rest of the night and she said she will like to make up for the lost night. My face lit up, not for the joy of sex; but for the financial attachment attached to this.



She gave me her private number and pleaded that I call her on the weekend. She was done with work and I offered her a ride to her home. She agreed and called her driver not to bother, 4:46am and we drove through the city of Abuja to her house in Maitama. I genuinely want to hit her pussy now anf not from any inducement. I want to actually fuvk her, she is old; almost old enough to be my mom but she is still fuckable anf beautiful. I cannot wait for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment