click to follow

Sunday 9 December 2018

Bestie (Ho story 1)


Image result for sexy image of a couple in shadowsI wont bother to tell you her name.. You know the kind of sex partner that's also your bestie? I have that particular lady, even if my father is standing, shes ready to suck me off. If she comes to my house, we don't even speak four sentences, we've pounced on each other. She doesn't ever say no.
We've had sex in every nook and cranny of my hood(some inhabitable places infact).
Sometimes we promise ourselves we wont fuck, and try to dodge each other, but we've never been able to keep that up for more than a day.
If shes going to work as early as 6am, shes ready to have a quickie at my place. When she gets back by 5pm, w end up fucking till night.. The funny thing is like i said earlier, she ain't even my girlfriend!
Shes just a bestie.
If I try to calculate how much I've straffed that pussy, it would be more than 1000 times, because even if shes menstruating, we fuck.

Image result for sexy image of a couple in shadows
I seriously became addicted to her pussy-- it got so bad! We fucked on the beach sand, club toilets, tricycles, I finger her pussy on bikes sometimes.
She can disobey anybody for my dick and sometimes she skips her work because she will claim she is late after our morning devotion (sex). After some time she didn't even learn the work for about 3 months and believe me the 3 months were the worst days of my life because we had to fuck everyday while she’s hiding at my place Morning 6am till night when she’s going back home.
Right now, she's claiming born again and she looks decent such that her brothers are always so proud of  her. They think she's a virgin and they are always bragging with her. Meanwhile, she's a Knackademus.

No comments:

Post a Comment