click to follow

Saturday 15 December 2018

Two (Ho story 4)



Related image
Okay.. so, I met this absolutely gorgeous hunk at camp. I took a look at him and I was like, yes, I’m definitely gonna have this nigga.
I strolled up to him, and what can I say, we became instant friends. We had a crazy chemistry and a mad build up. Little kisses here and there, little touches and oh so romantic. We fucked the night we got out of camp and it was climatic.
This nigga got a big dick and he absolutely knew how to use it.. I was also on my period, so it helped with the greasing.

Not long after, I realized this nigga had a girlfriend. Which he failed to tell me about. The day I found out, we had finished fucking in his aunts big bed (I went to visit him there) and then this text came in when he went to bath.

Oh well. He’d always gisted me about his brother, but I paid no mind. After I found out about his girlfriend, I didn’t say anything. Just went mumm and then he traveled home. A few days later, he texted me saying he misses me and all— this nigga went to see his girlfriend o! I decided to go visit him. Told him I’m coming.

Unfortunately for him, he was on a date with his girl the day i decided to go. He sent his bro to pick me up from the bus stop If I thought he was gorgeous, I was mistaken! His brother was fineeeer! And taller ! With the sexiest voice ever. While he drove me to their house, I flirted with him like there was no Tomorrow. Later that evening, the camp guy got back from his date with his girlfriend... so we had to lie that I was his brother’s girlfriend He was so pained because he wasn’t able to properly explain to me.. based on the fact that he was claiming single He was caught in the middle Anyway, I slept in the brothers bedroom that night and we had the hottest dry hump in the world. The camp guy was pained asf because his girlfriend was clingy and he couldn’t get space to talk to me properly.
Suffice to say, I fucked the brother too. Whose dick is better by the way, and I left them with their mess.
Oh , after fucking the brother, I still fucked him too. On the same bed.



1 comment: