click to follow

Saturday 15 December 2018

KONGI VII (He Was More)



Castle and Beckett


I haven’t replied when he launched in, Jeez!! 🔥
I think I lost three years of my span from that pain, all I could call was my mommy, it definitely wasn’t Kongi’s first time, he stroke the shii out of me, maintaining same speed, being consistent and coming in correct; such prowess! He guard the bench with his legs, helped balance my leg on his shoulders and did necessary justice, it took time for me to adapt to the pain but HEY; it was worth it. It was the first best sex of my life, that night created a standard of what it should be for me, I pleaded that he cum, the dude could go all night. Hood dick needs a special anointing to contain — for anyone considering one.
We had various wonderful sex, in weird places and in the most outrageous manner, I remember having one in the morgue, you really don’t want me to share that. 

He influenced me positively and negatively; I did the same, together — we created a balance of perfection, we were compatible when acting wild and being cool. Positive impacts courtesy my inputs was Kongi going back to school, he fell in love with journalism which is as a result of his revolutionary orientation, he wanted to tell the ghetto story, he didn’t just want to tell it, he wanted to touch the ghetto, to command the change he wanted see, break the grip of poverty that steals choices away from the youth. Returning hope back to lives in the abandoned area. He did the hardest thing of all, which is — starting with himself. I was glad the man he chose to turn into, he still was an idea my mother wasn’t welcoming, she may admire him but she couldn’t come to terms to our love and it’s growth, I gave her no choice but to support even though an underlying tension was still present. 

WHAT WAS MORE ABOUT HIM? 

The hood upbringing of Kongi was used positively, he went all in into journalism, he turned the spotlight on for the world to see the hood, he pointed the errs in the society, reached few folks who managed to escape from the peril of choosing the hood life, he formed a committee, together they conceived a campaign.

Huge work went into the project, targeted to sensitize hood boys that they can do better, empower them to be better and stimulate their interest to give back. It got bigger as more time and every form of interest was invested, my hood boyfriend of three years at that time was a face in the news, his campaign made sense in the hood, they could relate with him, they were certain that if if he (Kongi) could break from the norm; it could become a way of life. He was the first to want to give to the hood without holding them ransom. I was by his side all the way as he requested, I did most of the media talking, Kongi’s quiet nature was still very present, it came to play as a personality of his that attracted more support for the mission. 


Our sex at this point was tireless and had produced a fruit, I was pregnant with Kongi’s child, a development that further made him appreciate love and wants to be better, he told one time that he wants his child to see him as a hero worth emulating even with his complicit upbringing. Life was more conscious, thoughtful and deliberate, I felt safe more and more, he gave me reasons to, he planned that we’d move to the hood after the project kick-off, he felt the closer he is to the hood; the more focused and involved he is on the project, his aim was to make the hood a place his unborn child will be happy to live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment