click to follow

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Sneak Fuck (Ho story 2)


Image result for image of a sexy woman in shadowsI met this guy at the bank in February I guess.
I was dancing on my way in and he saw me through the glass-I guess he was blown away. He works at the customer service centre and proceeded to do a very unprofessional thing- steal my phone number. I was mad about it and he apologized, then and we started talking.
I expected a very bold guy, but dmmit, he was so bloody slow. So slow that the first time I actually went to visit him, I was the one that invited myself.
I expected him to touch me and make my fantasies cum true (pun intended); but he didn’t even get the whole signal I was giving him. It was like he was blind. Till I left his place, he didn't make a single move. I was so pissed that day I stopped talking to him.
Not long after, something incredibly sad happened to me and I seek comfort in his arms. He was always there for me, keeping me calm and sane.
Still, he won’t still invite me over. The wait was driving me crazy and I was tired of waiting for him. Yesterday, I visited him- I lied I was coming to a a place around his house (a big lie because I was home all day).
I got to his place around 8pm and was pretending to be tired and he totally fell for it, he was  pampering me.
Fast forward to 11pm he still wasn’t making any moves that was how the devil in me just took over.
He was so good at fucking me well, I don’t even regret cheating.
Don’t get me wrong, my boyfriend is also good in the sack, but, variety is the spice of life, like they say.

1 comment: