click to follow

Monday 3 December 2018

KONGI III (He Was More)


Image result for dark picture hd

Two haggard and slender guys came out from the dark, staggering somewhat whilst sipping the herbal concoction, this is not good, I knew I was in trouble, I thought of running but to where? They know their way better than I do, this could be two out of a legion who are hiding to perfect the ambush, after a thoughtful moment, I resigned to kneeling and begging for my life, whilst on my knees, one of the hard guys pulled his penis out to wee and I almost fainted, this forced out the stream of tears I was trying to hold back, although it’s a good dick to be honest but the carrier if it manages to enter will be a nightmare, I cannot imagine what was running through their minds, the other walked majestically to me, I was staring close range at his below, he was smiling, a bedeviling smile that sent cold down my spine. 

He picked me up like an object and smacked my ass hard, a hot drop of urine ran out my vagina, she knew she was in mess, 
You dey crayfish waka” he said in a Yoruba accent that would have made me laugh if not for the situation I was


I tried to explain amid stammer and terror but all I was saying clearly were to deaf ears, he won’t buy it, the other after he’s done easing himself came close and took his own turn of tapping my ass, is it now a ritual? Both cheek of my mildly plum ass was hot at this time, Yansh that I was managing. My hands rested on my head when I saw a shining and angry dagger pulled out, I didn’t care to weigh their capability at this point, I simply obliged when I was asked to move, through the buses parked; we walked till we got to a bus, it shocked me to see that no one woke to challenge what was happening, it seem to be a norm, I heard men deep asleep and some even having the sex of their dream in vehicles. 

“Ye! Kemi, shey bo se ma so virginity nu le lè yi?” I was thinking out loud and for the first time in native language, I was used to meditating using the calm, collected and articulate English language but when faced with adversity, you are a victim to change. 


So your name na Kemi?” One asked, I was about to answer when he said “ma worry, o ma kemi l’ale yi” they both chuckled. They laid me flat on my back on the roasted pane of the dilapidated danfo vehicle, feeling the cold from the iron, I felt the need to just fight back, it was too demeaning, my attempt was met with a harsh grip and gunning stare at my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment