click to follow

Saturday 29 December 2018

KONGI VIII (He was More)



Image result for illustration drawing of anxiety
Image result for illustration drawing of kissing


—- The D day! 

Morning started early for us (I and Kongi), he woke acting all mushy all over, it was quite cold, rain had fell through the night, quite breeze, my warm and ready body responded to all of his touch, the most romantic he’s ever been; kissing, fondling and even twinkling me, I chuckled softly, he was obsessed about my bump which at that time was becoming obvious, he was so all over that I got my first baby kick. He called me beautiful and strong, played with my cheeks, made sure I never stopped smiling just cuz he wants to see my dimple, he said sweet words to me, not those flattering ones — elevating words, more like balm for injuries I’m not sure I have, I turned to him to behold his face, indeed a good way to start the day, i was in one word, a grateful man. 
We made careful love that day, things were on slo-Mo, somebody went for some tutoring, I received my first head from my soon-to-be baby daddy, he went miles above my expectations. He was too careful, maybe to not pop the baby’s head, it was intense in some way, he let me just lie and enjoy his well planned program of what he was going to do with me. I was in trance when his lips met with my vagina, instant synergy, he ate deep, my heart was running, baby was switching position in the womb, I was moaning helplessly, how can one treat a pregnant woman with so much finesse? 

Image result for illustration drawing of pregnant sexy ladyIt was too wonderful, so much so — it got me suspicious, every feeling was new, seemed temporary and like something I may never get again, he stroke me gently, marinated in my pool of juice, took his time to make sure I enjoy every JOY. Mixture of hood, tenderness and passion made me squirt the hottest, I even had hiccups, trying to catch my breathe, this point had baby watching for itself as I ceded to the invasive lead of Kongi, he gave the stroke a bit of speed, my legs comfortably in the hair, he filled me in, again; a dream I never had. 15mins in it and Kongi was tireless, his face lit with pleasure, I was having flashes of what seem to not be pleasant, like something is about to happen, the good dick was giving me a clue but was also distracting me from knowing what it is exactly. I wanted him stop but it will be wicked to, considering the joy I was getting (Joy is the exact word) — he finally came, it was cream flood inside of me. He looked happy and fulfilled; we switched to the talk mode, I asked him the reason for the glow:
“A lot will change today” he said 
He got up, dressed and bid me goodbye, this around 5:44am, he was enthusiastic about the day, I was to join him later. Something was off about his exit that morning, I couldn’t place it, it felt like something was going to happen and I cannot help it. I went ahead with the day in sheer optimism, hoping that nothing disrupts the day. 
Packed with crowd, most of people even Kongi wasn’t expecting to see, positive projects as such do not get this many turn out, something was evangelical about the day, I stole glances to admire the enigmatic Kongi, who he was and who he’s becoming, I was glad of my impact, I was trying to have a deep introspection but the flashes from the good sex from earlier in the day continually distracted me. He looked different, he talked different, related different and was ready to command change. It turned out that he was doing what many people would love to do but are too feeble-minded, a natural leader of his caliber was the requirement to make it happen, he got a lot of support, the gathering posed him as the balance between the elites and the ghetto, he shook a lot of hands and shared a lot of love.

Kongi Trying to silence the blustering tension as he was aware that a number of boys in the hood weren’t ready for the change, the dependent system of condemnation happen to be enough for them, some opposing forces were against the cleansing taking place thus there was a drastic need to stop the good about to happen. Kongi didn’t undermine the tendencies of such tension but he chose not to be defensive to pass the message clearly of what a civil society should be. Expected of man who understood violence but against all odds, chose to let love lead.

A lot didn’t think in that direction, a needless fight broke out at the tail end of the program, boys with old grudge against Kongi were the tools used by perpetrators, bullets began to fly everywhere, sporadic and destructive shootings, men and women scampered, young children left at the mercy of the men behind the gun, it’s a movie in my eyes only that there were no cameras or production crew around, Kongi spent time he ought to escape with - trying to save helpless children from gunshots, I watched him from the back of the car where he kept me, bullets in the air like legumes, puncturing through walls and other present amenities, frantic and thoughtless race for safety, some got hit in the process, rants from bullet happy boys, police arrived the scene and it was a shootout, the police seem to want to express their long bottled hatred for the hood, no plan at all to save scampering civilians, loss of lives were mere collateral damage, their aim was to put the backs of notorious hoodlums to the dust; anything that comes between is expendable,  their presence further aggravated the shooting, all I wanted at that point was for Kongi to flee for his life, I was afraid for him, dust was in the air; I couldn’t see clearly, each time a motion is visible, it’s usually Kongi trying to save somebody, everyone were on their heels as it had turned into a battle between two opposite sides. 
Image result for illustration drawing of violence
Kongi was approaching a counter for cover when he was hit, he fell to the ground, he began to bleed, gasping to keep himself alive, whilst at this; another bullet hit him again, I felt a sharp kick in my womb, I tried to reach for him but couldn’t, the resistance from his associates made sure, I saw him look at me, he tried to drag himself towards me, to a place safe enough to reach him, another bullet pierced his left leg, he groaned in pain, these three bullets after a later research was shot at him by the police. We dashed to pick him as he could move no more, as his blood gushed — his body weakened, he was turning white, craving for the deep sleep(death) to end the excruciating pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment