click to follow

Saturday 29 September 2018

Rebound Tales

Tonight, Im going to be telling you stories. Tales from my rebound life. Or thereabouts. I was reflecting deeply tonight and I just realize, hey, I’ve mever truly been in love. I’m just usually in it for the sex.
I met Nick on Instagram. We had a whirlwind courtship and soon enough, we’re fuckin’ ourselves like rabid rabbits. I can’t resist it. No matter how hard i try to play hard to get, I weaken. Usually, on the first night after I get excited about a particular guy, I coach myself about not being cheap bla bla bla but then, on the next spot, I’m starting to leak from thoughts of his big dick plundering my deep depths. Fuck.
Yeah, back to nick. I tried to be a good girl, but no avail. During the date, my eyes kept roving to his crotch area. Trying to determine how big his schong is and how much damage it can inflict on my twat. Damn.
I didn’t even bother to play coy. ‘Let’s fuck’. I whispered to him. We got a hotel room and he proceeded to show me the goods. We had long sex and I made sure i came severally.
After that, we hooked up a few more times and I started to catch feelings. I decided to shut him out. No more fucks, nothing like that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment