click to follow

Saturday 8 September 2018

Serendipity 4


She began to groan and shiver.. I pulled out my fingers with a pop.. And slipped my cock into her wet heat.. She moaned and I could feel the exact moment she woke up. She gasped and I thrust into her like a crazy man..

One knee comes up, dragging across the sheet to give me more access, and I let one hand leave her breasts and press its way under her belly, until I find her clit and begin to strum. “You like that?” I whisper.. She nodded and moaned louder.. I squeezed a breast and squeezed the globes as hard as I could..


Her ass bucks up a little, urging me to give her more. One hard thrust and I’m fully inside her to the root again. Her pussy clamping on to me, muscles tightening around my shaft. “Oh, yeah,” I say, pushing my upper body up off her back and sitting up so I can fuck her better. I grab both her ass cheeks and then gave a globe one hard spank! The ass jiggled and I couldn't help but smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment