click to follow

Saturday 8 September 2018

Serendipity 3

My heart clenched with love.. She must have fallen asleep while waiting for me.. A wicked thought overcame me.. Why don't I act the way she does to me all the time? Countless mornings I awoke to my cock buried deep in her throat.. Or my cock clutching her pussy, while she rode me to oblivion.

I place a hand on her outer thigh as one knee comes down on the mattress, making it sink. Making her body shift, ever so slightly.  Her ass is curved towards me like an invitation and I resisted the urge to spank it.. But I couldn't resist running my fingers all over her smooth, soft skin.. She just shivered a bit, but didn't wake up..


I swing my leg over, place the other knee on the other side of her hip, and straddle her. My hands all over her ass. Rubbing. Eager to slip my fingers between her legs and see what’s waiting for me. I bent over her body to place my lips on her ears.. "Baby, did you Miss me?" I moaned into her ears.. By now, my fingers have slipped into her cunt and they squeezed me tight.. I could feel her wetness spurt all over my fingers..

No comments:

Post a Comment