click to follow

Saturday 8 September 2018

Serendipity 6

I watch my dick as it slips in and out, just barely able to make it out in the dim, filtered light from outside. My finger also thrust in her and i could feel my nails scrape my cock and that triggered my cum. I grab her hair,  and yank her head so she has to look at me. Her eyes are closed, but I don’t care. I press my hand over her mouth and I felt her squirt.

I looked down between us and saw her cunt fizzle out cum that sprayed my balls. That made me cum harder. I'd never seen her squirt before in the 3 years we've been married. I shuddered and also wonder at her silence. She's never the silent fucker- infact she introduced the dirty talk in our relationship..



"Baby, are you that tired? You barely talked! That was the best sex of my life!" I collapsed on the bed and tried to catch my breath.. It was then it hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment