click to follow

Saturday 8 September 2018

Serendipity 5

Her upper body lift up off the mattress. My other hand is digging into the flesh just below her hip.  I scoot back and reach under her thighs, drawing them up so she’s on her back.. "You need me to pound your cunt?" She moaned in affirmation and I fucked her harder.

She gasped hard and I slapped her cunt. Right where we were joined. Right at the point where my cock melded firmly with her twat. She screamed and went wild like never before. I knew she was close to coming. I reach underneath her body and strum her clit to the rhythm we’re making. Writhing, and moaning, and gasping for air!


My cock pound into her and a crazy thought entered my mind. I slipped one finger and it popped past.. I began fucking her with my cock and a finger.. Her cunt went tighter around me and I knew the moment she came apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment