click to follow

Saturday 8 September 2018

Serendipity 2


I wasn't bothered, I guess she had taken the baby to our teenage baby sitter's house.. I felt relief fill me. This night is for us alone! I started towards the bedroom and I saw rose petals strewn on the floor.. I smiled in anticipation.. I followed the trail up the stairs.. Up, up, up.. It stopped in front of our bedroom..

By this time, I'd pulled off all the restrictive clothes I'm wearing and I'm buck ass naked.. Sensual images of Chidinma dressed in sexy apparel filled me.. My imagination whirled.. Red bra and thong? Or black? Will she be wearing garters? Fuck, I grabbed at my crotch and squeezed my cock through the material of my shorts..

My wife is a medical doctor, but can be sexy and daring as hell! My mind raced a mile a minute and lust overtook my senses for her. I pulled open the door and the decor hit me. It was much much more better than I anticipated! Flowers everywhere, their perfumed fragrance making my cock hard. But the view that made my eyes blur is my wife.


Naked, and spread wide on the bed,  I grabbed my cock, so ready to fuck her. I slip out of my boxer briefs and walk out in to the dark bedroom. “Hey,” I say softly. “You awake?” She doesn’t even move. Her body is sprawled out on top of the sheets, leg up higher than the other. Her face buried. Her long, wild hair flowing over the side of the pillow like a waterfall.  There is light filtering in from outside, but not enough to really see anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment