click to follow

Sunday 13 August 2017

Ecstacy 1


The cold air wisped over my hypersensitive skin and although I didn’t hear the door open, I suddenly became aware that I wasn’t alone.


The hair on the back of my neck prickled and I slowly turned, praying that I was simply being melodramatic.

I sent a prayer to all the gods I knew that it wasn't a dream. The goosebumps spread across my skin right now tells me it's he.

There's a way my skin overtly reacts to his presence. It's like my brainwaves nows he's around me.

The air changes and I can feel everything. I see better. I hear better. I feel better. I moaned in my mind.

My nipples beaded in instant arousal and I felt angry. Why does he have so much power over me?

I turned and my senses were all correct. It was him standing there, blocking my exit and watching me with open hunger.  

Electric currents snapped between us. I could feel his gaze look deep into my eyes and I quickly lowered my gaze. His eyes looked like they were boring into my soul and could dig up all my secrets.

His eyes are crystal black. Imagine a black diamond polished to perfect shine. Reflecting nothing but absorbing every thing.

That's the only thing attractive about him. The rest of his face was quite ordinary. But those eyes. They slice me up.

With my heart beating fast,  “What are you doing?” I asked, my voice a high-pitched squeak as I flattened against the opposite wall.

He radiated so much power for a plain looking man. “This is the employee changing room.”  

“You smell like vanilla and lavender,” he said, his mouth curving in a sensual line that did weird things to my ability to remain standing.

I went weak in the knees. His voice was extremely low and I had to strain to catch what he said.

I almost forgot that he was likely a weirdo or psychotic killer but I remembered quickly when he began walking toward me.

"Stop!” I cried, my voice shaking. “Or I’ll scream. Get out and leave me alone! Why are you stalking me? Leave me and forget me!"

“Forget? And why would I want to do that? It’s taken a century to find you. I’m not about to walk away.”

“W-what? Are you crazy?” I asked, my mouth trembling. Had he said…a century?
His he all right?

The alarms began beeping in the research facility and it was my cue to exit the compound. But first, he's blocking my exit. What's this creep saying?


Fabulous. I was locked in a dimly light club bathroom with a crazy person. Hadn’t my evening been crappy enough already?

Darlene-My bitch of a boss, has been extremely bitchy today. The specimen she's been working on has been given her issues.

And although I'm not allowed to enter the labs, I keep her office in check for her.

I looked furtively for something I could use as a weapon but aside from throwing soggy paper towel wads his way, I was screwed. This was how it ended, I thought grimly.

Savaged by a nutball in a dirty bathroom. Tears pricked my eyes. “I don’t want to die,” I whispered as he strode toward me.

At my whispered plea, he simply smiled darkly and pulled me roughly to him.

 “Who said anything about dying, sweetling?” he murmured, crushing me against the granite of his chest.

 “Humans,” he chuckled with amusement even as I stiffened against him. “Such alarmists.”

He didn’t give me a chance to respond as his head dipped down and suddenly his lips were moving across mine.

He smelled of masculinity and raw power; sex and leather. The heady combination was enough to dampen my fear and sharpen my sudden arousal.

He pressed me against the wall and I gasped at the shock of his tongue searching for mine.

I clung to him as he ground his hardened length against me through the rough denim of my jeans.

I wiggled against the delicious pressure, quickly losing all sense of why this was a bad idea, and simply gave in to the intoxicating feel of being ravaged.

Yes, ravaged was a good word for what he was doing to me. There was nothing soft or sweet about the way his hands were roaming my body as if memorizing every curve, every valley.

I’d never been so consumed by another person in my life. Every boyfriend or casual sexual relationship I’d ever been in or with had always left me wanting for something deeper, more primal.

He filled his hands with my breasts and when the fabric of my blouse impeded his questing touch, he growled and simply ripped it from my body.

I sucked in a shocked breath but trembled at the look of possession in his stare as he openly stared at the way my boobs filled the bra cups.

"Toun?! Where are you?!" I heard Darlene scream. It was like a bucket of water was hefted on me.

I pulled away from his touch and he simply grinned.

"I'd be back for you." I shivered at the dark look in his eyes.

The next moment, he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment