click to follow

Wednesday 28 June 2017

STEAMY THREE (A Teaser)



We wanted her and we had to have her, even if it was just a taste.

Rose was our our new house help and she looked so Innocent yet captivating. I and my brother had always shared everything including girls and as you might have guessed, I'm Paul and yes we're twins.


She's been giving us the eyes like she knew what was on our mind and like she wanted it.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Pick the place and the time *winks*

I hadn't just imagined that. This fucking girl had just moaned as I touched her. And that was the dam breaking.  

I kept rubbing. My hands slipped over her lips, and my eyes moved up her body to see her closing her eyes, her mouth opening.

Peter’s eyes flared, and he shook his head at me, but I was past caring, past giving a shit.  

I moved in faster, more determined circles, my fingers brushing right over her little clit and making her gasp as she arched her back.

My thumb rolled over her nub, my fingers slipping up and down her lips until she was starting to shake on the edge of that tub.    

She whimpered, melting back into Peter’s chest as I teased her pussy. I could hear my buddy growl, and I glanced up to see the pure need on his face as his hands moved to her sides, fingers tracing up and down her ribs.

She shivered, but she didn’t stop us — didn’t say anything. Her eyes stayed close, her mouth panting in arousal, her nipples hard and erect as I played with her clit faster and faster.

Peter’s hand skimmed up and down her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts, and he leaned in, his lips brushing her ear.    

 “Oh, God,” she whispered quietly. That was the last of my restraint, if you could even call where I was at that point “restraint.” I leaned in, opened my mouth, and dragged my tongue up that perfect pussy.    

I'd barely flicked over her clit when she suddenly exploded. Her hips bucked against my mouth, the cry broke from her lips, and she gasped loudly as her whole body shuddered with her climax.
The room went still.


ATeenAndLegal.


This is an excerpt/teaser from the story "househelp from Hell".

My fucking witch still continues. Anticipate!

No comments:

Post a Comment