click to follow

Tuesday 3 July 2018

DAIRY OF THOUGHTS

Now you feel like a distant memory fading into oblivion.
As the days drag, your name has become far from my lips  hence on my timeline you hardly get a mention.
I remember when my mind was never at ease because you had all of my attention.
I remember when my mind had refused to let go, it had held on tightly for years till it finally lost its grips.
Who would have thought I'd get over you? Just yesterday I was mad over you.
Now you're faded...your name crops up in a conversation and immediately I feel Jaded.
Back in the good ol' days you sure know I wouldn't have hesitated.
Finally I can love again, get my hands dirty in another tussle for love.
Fall again like dew to earth, feel the freedom as I flap my wings...the cool breeze kissing me from beak to feathers.
So I guess this then is goodbye.
I guess this is where your ink dries off my page.
It was fun while it lasted.
It really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment