click to follow

Friday 27 July 2018

Random fuck 5

I squeezed the hell out of her breasts and she moaned.. I need to work this fast.. I laid on the bed and I pulled her on top of me. She's got sweet curls on her pussy and they tickled my face as I she sat on my face.. He gushed like a fountain and almost drowned me in wetness..

She grind on my mouth while my tongue flicked her in fast rhythm.. I turned her in reverse cowgirl and her cunt was right in my face; A perfect 69. I bent her back and she didn't even need any consolation.. She swallowed my cock whole. Like to the roots in one stroke.

We were Moaning and groaning, enjoying eating each other out when a knock sounded on the door. We sprang apart in shock! That should be rena. I quickly rushed her to the bathroom and closed the door.. Confusion assailed me.. "Room service sir," I heard. My battering heart calmed.

I pulled open the door and hustled the waiter off. We don't need their service. I've got all the service I need. I closed the door and went to the bathroom.. Petite bombshell was peeping.. I pulled her out and said.."We can't continue in this room.. My wife can come in at any moment.." "There's a laundry room at the end of this corridor, let's continue over there.." I kissed her wetly and we quickly wore our clothes then went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment