click to follow

Monday 2 July 2018

TMNS 7

Still touching and kissing her tits, I eased myself down so I was kneeling, and carefully moved between her legs, gently forcing her legs apart as I moved closer so she didn't notice in her excitement. I couldn't resist touching her long sexy legs and I softly slid my hands up the outside of her legs, and then the inside. Her body quivered when I touched her legs and she unconsciously shifted forward in the chair, her body seemingly eager to get closer to me.

I slipped my hands up, under her mini skirt and stroked higher on the inside of her soft thighs. My own heart was beating faster now that I was getting closer to my prize. She was wearing matching white lace panties and I dragged my finger across her pussy over the thin fabric. I felt her voluntarily spread her legs wider and she moved against my hand now that she was so turned on from my attention to her tits.


I pushed and rubbed around her pussy entrance, her lace panties getting wet as I pressed them into her slit. She was moaning again, her ass shifting in the chair as she tried to get more of my touch. Deftly I moved her panties to one side to open up her pussy to my hands. Now I stroked her bare pussy with my hands and I was surprised to find that she was shaved and smooth. Her moans were louder and I rubbed up and down her pussy, spreading her juices that gave away her excitement.

Bending down I brought my head close to her pussy and I breathed in deeply, inhaling the delicious aroma of young pussy. I moved even closer and licked her pussy, and she tasted wonderful. Finding her clit I discovered that it was engorged and I licked around it before sucking on it gently. At my touch she gave out a yelp, and then a slow moan and her hips bucked as she moved against my tongue.
Suddenly I felt her pussy clamp even tighter around my fingers and then her pussy started to pulse around them. I heard her cry out "Oh my God, yessss" and she screamed as I continued to lick her clit.

Her orgasm seemed to last for minutes as she squirmed against me, forcing my fingers deeper, until she gradually slumped back onto her chair and relaxed.

I brought my fingers out of her pussy and I straightened my back, looking up at her. I saw a contented look on her pretty face and her eyes were half closed with a half smile on her red lips.

Mirabella opened her gorgeous eyes and looked at me, "I...I...never knew it could be like that," she sighed.

I grinned back at her "And that is just the start."

She opened her eyes wider wondering what was going to happen, but she didn't move away or tell me to stop


Mirabella was still slumped back in the kitchen chair with her blouse fallen open revealing her uncovered pert tits. She was still breathing heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment