click to follow

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Random fuck

She gave out a muffled groan again and I shuddered. Her pussy is very wet and i slithered my thumb to her clit. I placed it between my forefinger and thumb and gave it a slight pinch. She bucked harder on my cock.

I continued this, while giving her a few short strokes, and then slamming her back on my dick. She was pinned and trust me, she loved it.

She suddenly stood and i groaned at the pop sound. She turned and faced me, telling me that she wants to kiss me. I didn't object.

She captured my lips and slammed her cunt on my very sensitive dick. It was my time to give a deep groan and she chuckled.



Oh my fuck. His cock is the longest I'd ever had and I've fucked 8 guys in my life. His cock slammed deep into some uncharted parts of my pussy and I was a mass of sexual hunger.

He dug deep and hit his cock head right on a spot beneath my womb and I convulsed. He did it again. And again. He quit fucking the length of my cunt and gave a laser focus on destroying that spot.

He kept on doing it and I gushed and gushed more pussy juice until the friction of our fucking was lost.

Although I was riding him, he fucked me to hell and back. I screamed as he screwed me harder and the pain mixed with the pleasure and I came and came.

Phew. That was the absolutely best fuck of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment