click to follow

Sunday 22 July 2018

Him 5

I’d never been so consumed by another person in my life. Every boyfriend or casual sexual relationship I’d ever been in or with had always left me wanting for something deeper, more primal.  

He filled his hands with my breasts and when the fabric of my blouse impeded his questing touch, he growled and simply ripped it from my body. 


I sucked in a shocked breath but trembled at the look of possession in his stare as he openly stared at the way my boobs filled the bra cups. 

"Toun?! Where are you?!" I heard Darlene scream. It was like a bucket of water was hefted on me. 

I pulled away from his touch and he simply grinned. 

"I'd be back for you." I shivered at the dark look in his eyes. 


The next moment, I didn't see him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment