click to follow

Sunday 22 July 2018

Him 3


“Forget? And why would I want to do that? It’s taken a century to find you. I’m not about to walk away.”

“W-what? Are you crazy?” I asked, my mouth trembling. Had he said…a century?
His he all right? 


The alarms began beeping in the research facility and it was my cue to exit the compound. But first, he's blocking my exit. What's this creep saying? 


Fabulous. I was locked in a dimly light club bathroom with a crazy person. Hadn’t my evening been crappy enough already? 

Darlene-My bitch of a boss, has been extremely bitchy today. The specimen she's been working on has been given her issues. 

And although I'm not allowed to enter the labs, I keep her office in check for her. 

I looked furtively for something I could use as a weapon but aside from throwing soggy paper towel wads his way, I was screwed. This was how it ended, I thought grimly.


Savaged by a nutball in a dirty bathroom. Tears pricked my eyes. “I don’t want to die,” I whispered as he strode toward me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment