click to follow

Monday 2 July 2018

TMNS 8

 I stood up and reached out and, holding her small hands in my hands, I pulled her to her feet. Her brow frowned under her blonde her and I could tell she was puzzled at what was going to happen next. I quickly sat down in the chair she had vacated and she turned to face me.


"Kneel down Mirabella,", I ordered, "it is your turn to help me."
"I've not, you know, touched a man there with my mouth before, Mark".

"Just kneel down Mirabella, it will come naturally." I assured her, my cock hardening even more at the thought of being the first to have my cock in her young mouth.

I guided her down so she was kneeling between my legs at my feet. Mirabella looked up at me,Taking the lead I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants and reached in and pulled out my almost erect cock. I held my cock there, and Mirabella looked down, staring at my 7 inched rifle. Reaching out she wrapped her small pretty hand around the shaft of my hard cock. Her hand was so soft on my cock and I could feel the blood pumping into my cock as I swelled up larger at her touch. Mirabella started pumping her hand up and down on my cock and I was surprised at how firmly she gripped my cock until I realized that she had obviously had given a handjob before because she seemed so confident.

When my cock was fully erect I motioned to Mirabella to bend down. Obeying me she leaned over my cock and I had a wonderful view down her front as her pert tits fell completely free of her blouse. Gently she kissed the tip of my cock and in return it jumped. Giggling, Mirabella kissed my cock again and it jumped again. It felt wonderful when her soft lips touched the sensitive head of my hard cock.

"Take it into your mouth, Mirabella ," I urged her.

Smiling at me she pulled back the foreskin from my hard cock and bent over it again. This time she opened her mouth and slid her red lips over my cock, drawing it into her small mouth. 
She then took my cock further into her mouth, sliding her red lips down the shaft until the end of my cock hit the back of her mouth. Slowly she moved back, her lips tight around me as she let my hard cock pop out of her mouth. Then she started a great rhythm on my cock as she fucked me with her mouth, all the time looking at me with her sexy eyes while I watched my cock appear and then disappear into her young mouth. Mirabella started to gently play with my balls while she sucked me and I could feel my cum starting to rise in my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment