click to follow

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Random fuck 2

He spread open her cunt and I could see straight into her pink pussy framed by dark and almost shaved hair. I felt my cock leak.

His tongue lapped right up into her and suckle down the wetness dripping in from there.

I glanced up at Tade. She's biting ome breast while squeezing the other. I couldn't bear it anymore.

I walked up to them and Knelt. Then i took the other breast from tade and latched onto it tight. Fuck. Me. So. Soft.

Melanie

I felt two mouths on my breasts, one suckling hard, one soft. I wanted to go mad with desire.

They both left my breasts for a bit to kiss, and then they returned to tongue fucking my tits. Simply divine.

RĂ©'s tongue up my kitty is seriously making me go mad. Add that to the sensations rushing through my breasts, and I'm in fuck heaven.

He gently slipped a finger into me and I groaned in delight. All the their attention made me go mad. Tade's finger slicked through me and dug deep.

I couldn't bear it anymore.. I came in rippling waves.. While the sounds of a football game blasted in the back ground

No comments:

Post a Comment