click to follow

Sunday 5 February 2017

Untitled (featured poem of the week)

I won't write you a poem... I won't sing you a song...
I won't say a single word when you're doing it all wrong..
Cos your emotions are short and my temper aint long...
Whats the use of breaking down doors when you can just push "ding dong"...

I won't say anoda word.. I won't send you a text...
I won't write a long memo for you cos its what you'd expect..
I won't think bou u.. Not even by chance or reflex...
Sadly I won't forget you when you're are now 'ex' and am on to the next...

I can tell you're far from getting near... And I ain't near from afar... Am staring at bleeding tattoos, there's a tear and a scar..
Feeling amazing hatred deep like the depth of a jar...
Everything now changing like chameleons... When I thought I already knew ya..



Its like am locked in a sealed room cos my lungs are closing in..
My tounges can speak no word, my thoughts are opposing me...
My brain is on a journey and my mind keeps postponing me...
Since there is no you around... Its just d games Consoling me...

I might be shallow from a deep end..
Burying my emotions, its still trying to survive, but am tired of staying strong on my weak ends..
Scribbling with the thin lines but its all bold words coming out of the ink pen..
Still wondering if it's all dark inside u or there is light and a smile at the dim end..

Awd modify my reasons... My wait will stand the test of time...
Awd try deleting my emotions, I won't create back up files..
Awd dance to every song.. Awd shake and break the lines...
Increase my headset... Maximum volume... Wen it reaches a sad "happy"  song every time...
I'd whisper words I ain't sure buh I need tell me... "I'd be fine!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment