click to follow

Sunday 17 June 2018

My fuck date 12

Fred
Damn, I never thought I will see that face again, and also in the most compromising position there is. I struggled really hard to get through the class, how much damage will this girl cause me?



both on land and in the air.. she was all up in my face in the class, asking very technical and sensitive questions. I wish those were coming from anybody except her. She displayed intelligence in the class and I must confess that she is good. with the british accent in the air, everyone had a good day except me!



I left the class with mixed feelings and this bitch won't just leave me alone, she came to me to ask for my number and office number. Wait!! she asked for my number and office number, is it that the "we might linkup" sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment