click to follow

Sunday 17 June 2018

My fuck date 17

Uduak
The biggest thing is about to happen, a call came through from my aunt while I was in my crush's class, she called me to check my mail soon and reply accordingly as soon as I can. she said also that I should inform Fred who I am with in one of the school's restaurant. we opened our mails respectively and it was a request from her company for a movie audition!
the happiness on Fred's face was priceless, he literally froze in amazement and I could see his eye bags filled with water but he managed to control the eyes situation! I was glad to share and be part of the moment with him, it seems to be something he longed for.



He took me out of the restaurant to another in the most sophisticated part of Calabar and gave me a very wonderful treat! I felt very much like a queen, if he manage to ask me to pull my panties or ask that I should marry him; both request will get the best "YES" in the world.

we were out till lste in the night, and he made me understand  that the treat is his way of saying "thank you" - This made my heart light for love, I began to get desperate to be fucked by this very charming man; not even the coolest London guy ever gave me this treat, all is happening in one night and in my home town, I think I am loving Calabar!

No comments:

Post a Comment