click to follow

Saturday 23 June 2018

TMANS 3

Her long hair cascaded from her head to just below her shoulders and she was wearing a tight blouse with the top two buttons undone, revealing her cleavage and a white lace bra. Her skirt was a short flowing skirt that stopped a few inches above her knees. Her legs were bare and she was wearing a high heeled shoe.
I realized I was staring for too long, and looking up and down at her sexy body, but she didn't seem to notice. Mirabella just stood there looking upset.


"Hello Mirabella, what's up?", "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes please, Mark," she quickly answered, "I'm locked out of my house. Mum and Dad are out until later and I don't have my key."
I gestured for her to come into the house, 
"Let me get you a drink Mirabella, and please sit down."


"Thank you Mark, I really need a drink. Can I have a coffee?"

No comments:

Post a Comment