click to follow

Sunday 17 June 2018

My fuck date 13

Uduak
Nursing the rage from the incident three years ago have been frustrating, I like the sex but don't want to drop my guard! I don't like Duke enough to want to be his baby's mom. what was I thinking? I have been horribly angry at him and I hate it; I want more litany of sex like that but he ruined my urge, I just hope I am not pregnant.



Well, the first day in class was superb, it was heaven on earth, more beautiful that I pictured. Top of the list of superb is the lecturer; Fredrick Alade Williams, in his green fitted suit, rayban sassy glasses and a smile to die for.

I got late to his class, expected him to be a prick but he allowed me in and even advised I sit right in front.. I never knew Nigeria Universities now have and SEXY lecturers. I fantasized about a whole lot of things but his grounded lecture rendition and very smooth voice help me get back to track from time to time.

 I asked a lot of questions just because i wanted him to talk more, he is a tall glass of everything sweet! In the field of Art, he is what I need, a minion, he understands, loves and really wants to do art! I cannot wait for the next class! Call me a bitch, but this dude is who I want in my career, house and bed for the rest of my life! Is it too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment