click to follow

Thursday 7 June 2018

My fuck date 11

I was scared for a minute because I have never in my fucked up life seen a penis this long.. with sturdy looking veins decorating it, poised like a snake ready to strike.
He laid hot and heavy and he was rubbing the tip to get to work.. He oozed a bit of precum. The pearly drop made my mouth water..



My pussy was not scared I must say, my clitoris flowered opened to him in gratitude. At last! A fuck.. And not just any.. A ride on the thickest pole I'd ever seen. I squeezed my cunt muscles in anticipation.
I dove in head first; literally. I went ahead to give him a blowjob.. I choked at my first shot, it is a cock to kill for.. My mouth was crammed full of man meat.
I was hearing audibly his husky moaning voice and also his testimony of how well I was doing it. I'm a certified deep throat.

He couldn't help it as some point, I snapped his control. He pulled out of my mouth with a wet pop and bent me over in a doggy position. He slid in sharply in one move and I practically yelled. He filled me all at once. His dick head hit the head of my womb and I screamed.

He started thrusting slowly. I was moaning hard, but i hated the slow movement; my pussy is adapted to his dick and it wants some fervent pounding. He fastened the tempo on my request; he is good and he went in and out of my lush and warm pussy very professionally. His eyes were closed tight and his hands were placed carefully on my ass, of which he tapped in intervals.

He suddenly changed the position, and pinned me to the chair, raising my right leg to his shoulders. He slid in again without the help of his hands, and he began again to work on me. My radical squeeze of the throw pillow will describe the fantasy I was getting; i battered it. I'm getting thoroughly fucked.

He pulled out with a pop and requested I suck him again. I was glad to. I sucked him clean, tasting my juices on his dick and I could feel his legs shaking immensely. Now, he slid into me and  went in at an almost angry mode, he banged me seriously like he was going to wreck my pussy. It was so fast that I began to cough, I was moaning so loud now that I am not sure neighboring houses are not hearing.

I could hear my palpitations loud and clear, I could hear the dogs barking, he joined me in the moaning racket! he began to thrust into me very and I wonder where I got the strength to withstand that pressure as he's nailing himself into me.

I was busy slamming my cunt back at him and enjoying the ride when he became uncontrolable, and slammed so deep i screamed! I think he dislodged my womb. He then squeezed all into me and nutted! "damn! Inside of me?" I asked with in a very worried tone!! Fuck it.. The haze of arousal faded fast. Shit.
I stood immediately, ran to my room, got into the shower and washed my vagina like I was going to dig out the sperm! I have never had sperm in me before!! I was angry-satisfied-happy at the same time! so cliche!!

Fred
Three days after my arrival in Calabar, It is still nothing to write home about, I just hope my first day as a lecturer will makeup for whole annoying charade! Dressed in my sharp and sedulously ironed green suit, I walked briskly into the already settled class.
I smiled at them, I greeted and they responded in enthusiasm, a good way to start the day, I was almost identifying proper with the class when I heard a noise from the entrance.. A well dressed female student was trying to pack her books from the floor. Her gown hugged her curves perfectly.

I was angry at the distraction, and it made me feel like I was not in charge- a feeling I hate! The struggling student stood up finally and behold! it was the girl from the plane! My very very annoying crush, I was standing in bewilderment when innocently she said "Please sir, may I come in?"

No comments:

Post a Comment