click to follow

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Teaching mirabella new skills 6


Slowly I started to rub lower down her front, tracing the contour of her bra under her top and I felt her body start to tremble. I held my breath and without pausing I deftly undid the button of her blouse, and then the next one. Mirabella didn't stop me. Continuincg down I undid all remaining buttons on her silk blouse and I returned to stroking her soft and sensitive skin.


I drifted my hand across her tits and I felt her stiff nipples through the thin material of her white lace bra. Her breathing started to get quicker when I touched her tits and I guessed she liked them being touched and was anticipating what was going to happen just as I was.

Taking my chance I swiveled the chair in which she was sitting so that she was no longer facing the table and I stood in front of her. She had her eyes averted, looking down as if she was still not sure about what was going on. I looked down at her beautiful body and saw her the soft skin of her cleavage and the young tits encased by the lace bra.

Bending over I took one of her tits in my mouth and sucked through the lace material while gently flicking my tongue over her nipple. I heard a low moan when my mouth first touched her and I knew I was getting somewhere. Encouraged, I spent some time kissing, fondling, sucking and licking her tits and she responded by moaning and trembling as she sat in my kitchen.


Emboldened I reached round and undid her bra, pulling the cups down to reveal her young tits. And what wonderful tits they were; soft, smooth and pert as they stood there without the support of the bra. Eagerly I returned to my sucking and licking and she moaned louder at the touch of my mouth and tongue on her bare young tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment