click to follow

Saturday 23 June 2018

TMANS 5

I  paused for a moment to watch her. She was slightly bent forward over my table with her long hair cascading from her head. I smiled as one of my dreams popped back into my head and I felt my cock swelling, but then I remembered that this was real life.


I paused while I thought. I looked at pretty young Mirabella sitting across the table from me, her ample breasts pushing against her silk blouse and my eyes were drawn to the soft skin of her cleavage. I made up my mind: I wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste. She might be tired, sad and vulnerable but all that meant was that now was the time to seduce this lovely girl. My cock stirred at the thought of taking Mirabella but I knew I had to get this right.
"Mark could you please help massage my shoulders a little bit?, am really stressed out." 
 I moved behind her and I gently stroked her shoulders, rubbing her tense muscles.
 Slowly, however, I could feel her shoulders starting to move and relax and then I heard the click as she placed her cup on the table in front of her. While I massaged her shoulders I bent and pulled her silky blonde hair back from her soft neck before placing my lips against her lovely sweet tasting skin. I heard her soft moan when I kissed her and I could feel a sudden drop in her shoulders as she relaxed.


I spent a few minutes kissing her neck and nibbling at her ears, all the time I could hear her breath getting slower as she relaxed under my ministrations. Now that she was relaxed I intended on getting her turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment